JAWATAN KOSONG DUNIA AKHIRAT

JAWATAN KOSONG DUNIA AKHIRAT
Klik Kanan & Save Serta Besarkan Untuk Lebih Jelas

Monday, June 22, 2009

KRISI KOMPONEN BN SARAWAK


I am keeping my eye closed, and start wondering what will happen next. I am not commenting but my hand is simply typing. I am sure PRS leaders would be very quick to deny, like what Dr Mahathir do before Anwar sacking….

Number two seldom win in a battle against number one. History. UMNO, PBB, MIC etc…

I am sure you know who are the people in question here, Datuk Joe Salang and Datuk Joe Entulu. Both are highly qualified, experienced and Deputy Minister at Federal level.

Masing was said to have offended one of the Joe, over the other, causing grave animosity.

I will not divulge further detail because both the Joe are my respected politician, while Masing had never failed to answer my call or reply to my SMS whenever the urgency arise. Thus giving access to vital info at “real time”.

To maintain the good rapport, I hope wisdom would prevail. Being a typical Melanau, I hope people would not blame my people again over Dayak infighting when it never involved us…. Audie Chua blogged about it here.

p/s: PRS ialah salah satu sekutu bn di Sarawak

No comments: